Tomato Plants Past Times Lisa Merrell

 is having their halt of flavour sale as well as then larn your plants shortly as well as then they tin arrive the dry reason  Tomato Plants past times Lisa MerrellThe Tomato Man's Daughter "Our Heirloom Plant Nursery" is having their halt of flavour sale as well as then larn your plants shortly as well as then they tin arrive the dry reason as well as inaugural of all growing.

If you lot convey non been to their novel place it is
2515 W 91st St  Tulsa, Ok. 74132

Here's Lisa's annunciation this morn - 
From straightaway until May 14th we are going to extend our hours to be open on Sundays!

End of Season Hours:
Monday - Saturday  9am-5:30pm
Sunday 10am-4pm

Our Spring Season is on its tail end.  Since the conditions for Apr turned soggy as well as mutual frigidity I bet some of you lot out in that place convey non planted your gardens yet.  I know I haven't!  Since I convey more greenhouse infinite this yr I was able to grow fifty-fifty to a greater extent than plants.  We nevertheless convey a amount selection of big,healthy, beautiful plants waiting for your gardens.

Also, I'm offering a Mother's Day Special!!!

Buy One twenty gallon "Smart Pot" and ii bags of Black Gold Potting soil  Get the tomato plant found for free
Total Cost is $40.

I am going to post out an educational slice nearly the Smart Pots subsequently today. But trust me they work!  I am straightaway growing our seed stock inward them. The pots are reusable for at to the lowest degree v years.Lisa Merrell (918) 446-7522
https://www.facebook.com/tomatomansdaughter/

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel