Sage Salvia Ornamentals For Your Garden

Salvia Azurea seeds started November 2017
Salvias are 1 of the best plants for my large dorsum yard because they are reliable perennials that bloom inward blues in addition to reds that brand me stare.

There are at to the lowest degree a dozen Salvias that volition brand y'all stare at their piffling flowers this summer. And the butterflies dear them in addition to then butterfly watching is business office of the joy.

Salvia Azurea

I've posted photos of my best ones - the ones that are reliable inward our Muskogee yard alongside minimal care. I'm certain other gardeners grow to a greater extent than in addition to y'all are invited to portion which Salvias operate good inward your gardens.

Pineapple sage is 1 I received every bit a constitute in addition to then I accept cuttings at the halt of every summertime to ensure its continuation inward the bloom beds.
Pineapple Sage

My other actually successful Salvia is unopen to other tall bluish 1 alongside large leaves. I started them from seed several years agone in addition to they provide both from the roots in addition to from seed.

Blue Salvia




Hot Lips Salvia does actually good hither also. So good inward fact that 1 of my plants came from a constitute portion at Muskogee Garden Club when a fellow member divided hers.

If/when y'all are laid to dive into exploring to a greater extent than of these wonderful annual in addition to perennial plants for your bloom beds in addition to butterflies, depository fiscal establishment jibe out Robin's Salvias website in addition to "The New Book of Salvias" past times Betsy Clebsch.

There are at to the lowest degree one-half a dozen bluish Salvias that I've grown 1 or ii years simply they proved also hard to cash inward one's chips on going inward my yard without exceptional attention. One that everyone else seems to dear in addition to have got success alongside is Black in addition to Blue Salvia. I've planted it 3 times in addition to have got non had luck. Also there's an incredible biennial that I grew from seed 1 yr because the leaves are every bit large every bit a mini-car simply it didn't return.

Then at that topographic point are the culinary sages ... .

















Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel